Re: Are there any woody r1->r2 update ISO's?

Sridhar M.A. wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:05:46PM +1100, bob parker wrote:
> > Be aware that there has been a fair bit of shuffling of packages from one iso > to the next so roll all 7 old isos past jigdo for all 7 new images. A PITA > maybe but less so than doing unnecessary downloads. > Sorry, not exactly related to this. But given a set of CD's how does one
find the release number, like whether it is r0, r1 or r2? A friend has
bought a set and wants to find out the release number.

Regards,

I have the CD's and when I apt-cdrom'd them, /etc/apt/sources.list has this:

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r1 _Woody_ - Official i386 Binary-1 (20021218)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main

So I presume I downloaded 3.0 r1.

Hugo.