Re: Woody http mirrors ?

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:32:36PM +0200, Marc Hultquist imagined:
> I am trying to get my woody debian server here @ work todo a
> full dist-upgrade right now I shouldnt have a problem.  My
> sources.list file however is buggered beyond compare....
>  Marc Hultquist

Here is my /etc/apt/sources.list for woody (the final line is a
backport of a more recent version of chkrootkit):
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb-src http://mirror.direct.ca/linux/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb http://lackof.org/taggart/debian woody/chkrootkit main

You may also wish to investigate 'apt-setup'.

HTH,
Raymond
--
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought under the name