Re: Getting ext3 correctly in the kernel or boot

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:41:20 +0100, David Baron wrote:

> I apparently do have ext3 around as a module. This is an endemic knoppix
> problem, apparently, since I am not the only one to have gotten that
> "mounting ext3 as ext2" warning after making the switch.

Well, at least you finally got it.

You can research this for yourself, or ask in a more appropriate forum,
both of which you might find less frustrating than posting here.

Firstly, there should be info on your distribution. Apparently, the
knx-hdinstall script should provide you hints on how to build the initrd.

You could also try:

The knoppix web site, which includes FAQs, documentation and forums:
http://www.knoppix.net/

The knoppix mailing list: