[Mailer-Daemon@luna.mooo.com: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

> > [Micha Feigin schreef op 01-01-2004 21:52 +0200]
> >
> > I would like to make a shortcut to switch between the previous and
> > current desk/page. Something like Alt-tab does for windows (I would
> > settle for just the current and previous ones on the stack,
>
> I use control alt left and right to switch like this:
>
> Key Right A MC Scroll  100000 0
> Key Left  A MC Scroll -100000 0

I didn't see the wrapping part when I first set this up, thanks for
that, although thats not what I was looking for.
I want to do something similar to GotoDeskAndPage but to use history
like with alt-tab so that pressing something like Ctrl-Alt-Tab would go
to the previous desk/page I've been in (so that I could switch quickly
between to pages I work with such as a latex document and its
preview). Putting them in adjusent pages isn't always the best solution
since I sometimes have several related windows (also some help files,
etc.) and I don't want to keep shuffling them around, and I prefer
different pages then using alt-tab.