Re: [OT[UnOfficial Unsubscribe FAQ

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:56:04PM -0500, charlie derr wrote:
> >Governments don't have as much power to fuck my life up as corporations.
>
> Perhaps true in some situations, but from my point of view (as a usian),
> it's getting harder and harder to tell the two apart.

Not me.  The assholes I hate are completely different assholes :-)

My current mantra is we should remove:
"This note is legal tender for all debts public and private."

from currency.  It may be a true statement according to a strict
defintion of the word "debt," but it used to have a much richer
implication in our lives -- the freedom to freely define one's self.
There are greater and greater mental controls, and I feel them most
strongly by "abstract forces" unassociated with governments.

I'm probably losing it :-)