Re: USB 2 Sony Microvault Problems

  el> I have a USB 2 Sony Microvault 256Meg pen drive.
  el> I am running SID.

I'm using woody and a 256MB Microvault.

  el> The pen drive is recognized as a hub and mass storage device and listed
  el> as sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4.

  el> The devices are listed properly in usbview.

  el> But, I cannot mount it.  I have gone through mount -t vfat
  el> /dev/sdax /usbstcik for all four and get error of "wrong fs
  el> type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdax or too many
  el> mounted file systems"

  el> Trying fdisk results in an error  "unable to read /dev/sdax"

  el> Anyone using this particular pen drive successfully?  Any suggestions?

Here's what is in my /etc/fstab:

    /dev/sda /mnt/uv   vfat    noauto,user 0 0

Let your `x' above be "null"!

HTH,

  -Kenneth
--