Re: [Solved]Re: Problems with apt-get update

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 00:09, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
snip

> > What's going on here? I can't do anything (at least not without
> > commenting out those sources) with apt-get because of this problem.
>
> apt-get install debian-keys -t experimental

Can you give me your sources for this experimental? I use
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main
or with browser
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental/main/binary-i386/Packages
and there is no debian-keys package there.
Thanks
Vlada
--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>