Re: [Solved]Re: Problems with apt-get update

Antony Gelberg wrote:
On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 05:09:27PM -0600, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:

Yes, I am using packages from experimental (not many, but a few) because testing and stable are too far behind (sorry, GAIM .58 and .64 are really old news) for me (I use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM, as well as really old packages for other programs).

How about moving to unstable?  Currently gaim v0.72.

I already h ave .72, I got it with an entry in my old sources.list

I think I'm going to stick with testing, for now. After all, I am running a "production" server[0] on this box, too.

[0]: http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org
--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College