Re: [OT[UnOfficial Unsubscribe FAQ

Paul Morgan wrote:
I propose that this quiz be sent to all would be subscribers, requiring a
minimum score of 11/20 to be allowed to subscribe (yes, I know it's old):

      LIST SUBSCRIPTION TEST --  DEBIAN-USER VERSION
                 Time Limit: 3 WEEKS

1.      What language is spoken in France?

Remulakian

6.      What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little
       hand is on the 5?

1700

7.      How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)

Initially 15, but in a moment of clumsiness, he accidentally dropped the third tablet, reducing the number to 10. :p

8.      What are people in America's far north called?
       (a) Westerners
       (b) Southerners
       (c) Northerners

Alaskans

12.     Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
       (a) yes
       (b) no

The greater your Lottery winnings, the more relatives you will discover that you actually have.

18.     Advanced math.  If you have three apples how many apples do you
        have?

That depends on if they Are Apple ][ or Macintosh

19.     What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?

Nuclear, Biological, Chemical

And how about:

What is the capital of Wyoming?

a: The Dollar