Re: font positive size

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 03:16:45PM -0800, Florentin Ionescu wrote:
> Gtk-WARNING **: Default font does not have a positive size
>

> Can anybody enlighten me what exactly does this message stands for ?

Hi, Florentin.

Ask @ gnome, or grep the sources, maybe file a bug.

However, I usually consider such errors normal (e.g., I always have
errors of missing locales, gnome-gv(1) complains about some scanlines or
what, etc.).  Just a way a complex and not really mature application
(Gnome) in a not so bulletproof packaging (Debian) lives on.

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Minar                      "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 4