NB package screw up

I'm having a problem that I unfortunately created myself. While trying different mail package combinations I decided it would be a good idea to do a little cleanup after I had a full courier setup (MTA, IMAP, POP). By cleanup, I mean I deleted all the courier related files and folders.

Not a good idea!

I'm using Postfix as my MTA right now, and it came time to install an IMAP deamon for it. Of course since I deleted all the courier related stuff on my system, installing any other IMAP Deamon errors out because of course I deleted stuff with out the package management system knowing about it.

Here's the errors I get on an apt-get remove courier-imap:

apt-get remove courier-imap
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  courier-imap
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 418kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
(Reading database ... 18462 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing courier-imap ...
ERR: /usr/sbin/couriertcpd missing
dpkg: error processing courier-imap (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
ERR: /usr/sbin/couriertcpd missing
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 courier-imap

So what's my best course of action in unscrewing myself here?

-Tony