Re: [OT] Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications)

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:53:29PM +0800, David Palmer. wrote:

> Two parties, sharing power, no difference between the two other than
> name.

I used to be like that, all mad at everybody.  The internal assumption
that validates it to yourself is "I could do it much better, if only..."

Once I had a few experiences I have a lot more sympathies for
politicians.  They're doing the best they can with an absurd situation.

You can't underestimate just how random the combined opinions of
thousands of people with every viewpoint under the sun are.  I know *I*
couldn't do any better.