Re: source.list won't stat (problem gone)

> From: Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
>
> [Could you attribute the person whom you're quoting, please?]

Sorry - this not working yet, and it sometimes slips my mind to copy a
line from from the header.

> To copy from xterm, highlight the region you want to copy with the
> left mouse button. To paste somewhere else, middle-click.

Sorry - not working (with middle mousebutton; I don't expect span to
work because I didn't say to emulate three-button when I
installed). I'm using a MS Intellimouse temporarily until I can
install a driver for a better one sitting ready (Logitek optical).  But
my question was actually about how to paste from the keyboard.

Thanks

Haines