Re: upgrade->dead system, help.

Hi,

Backing up is always a wise thing, won't argue there:)
But i didn't do anything drastic, as i mentioned in another reply
this kernel has been running stable for weeks/months.
I didn't change a thing except for running a dselect update
and letting it install the packages which needed updating.
Something i, and i assume most others runnig SID, do every
day.

cheers,
Willem