Re: sudo doesn't work

Yves Goergen wrote:
> sorry for the long lines... thought your mail reader can do word wrapping at the end of a line :/

The problem is how does the client mailer tell whether it should or
whether it should not?  It can only do that if you tell it.

Use 'Content-Type: format=flowed' if you want other people's mail
clients to word wrap your messages.  That is apparently what you want.
If you had specified that, or you mailer had, then I would have had
nothing to complain about since my mailer would have wrapperd it.  But
beware of using that when quoting exact messages such as config files
and other such things where you don't want it wrapped.

  http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2646.txt

Bob