Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:33:01 +0200
David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> wrote:
> Then you send a _lot_ of e-mails. I can see C-R to be annoying for you.

    Several hundred a month.

> >     As I pointed out there are static, well known spammers.  I listed two
> > that have been hitting my machine regulardly for days now.  I can add
> > another: jhogulhr.com

> Yes, but would they actually _reply_ to a challenge? In John's case, it
> is a PITA, since _he_ would receive the challenges, not the spammer.

    Why not?  Didn't Alan just boast that it was child's play for him to help
a non-profit to set up an autoresponder to C-R?  What makes it any less
child's play for a static spammer to do the exact same thing?

> No, of course not. You can configure your C-R system any way you like
> it. For example, from every mail you send the To: address will be
> stripped and added if it's not in the whitelist.

    How?  That's what you're missing.  How would I add those things?  I would
have to do it manually somehow.