Re: Blackbox theme install probs.

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 10:09:15AM +1000, Adam Bogacki wrote:
> (1)     Is this correct ? Apparently there are only two files
> in each Blackbox tarball - background image and style files.

That would be correct.

> Yet for my system ...
> Tux:~/.blackbox# ls
> backgrounds  menu  styles

If that's the way ~/.blackbox is laid out, it's because you laid it out
that way.

> and 'bbconf' cannot find the 'style' directory.
> Any ideas ?

Well, bbconf couldn't care less about a directory named "style".  It cares
about "styles".

If I were you, I'd also create two symlinks, named "Backgrounds" and
"Styles".  That way you deal with older themes as well.

> (2)     Perhaps more to the point, I have placed two *.lsm files in
> Tux:~/.blackbox/backgrounds#
>        .. are they properly background or style files ?

They are neither.  They are textual descriptions.  Blackbox couldn't care
less about them.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Garbage In -- Gospel Out.
 msw@cox.net |