Re: Trust 610 Cardreader USB

Cath wrote:

2003. augusztus 1. 11:19 dátummal Peter Hugosson-Miller ezt írta:

I am trying to get the above USB card reader to work under woody
with a 2.4.18 kernel. Before I purchased the device, I did some
searching on the web, and came up with this promising page:

Hello! U have 2 download and install the usbmanager package.
apt-get install usbmgr

Thanks, Cath, I'll give it a try when I get home.

Does this include the above named device in its device list, or do
I need to write it myself (or maybe if you have succeeded with this
you have the magic lines to add to /etc/usbmgr/usbmgr.conf)?

--
Cheers,

  .~.
  /V\