Re: Florida! (was Re: Knoppix ISO image is 715MB - How Do I burn it ?)

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 11:40, Deryk Barker wrote:
> Thus spake Travis Crump (pretzalz@techhouse.org):
>
> > Paul Johnson wrote:

> > >Not even a republic.  Nicaragua: Dictatorship.  Afghanistan (America
> > >brought Osama to power to begin with): Dictatorship.  Iraq (America
> > >installed Saddam): Dictatorship.
> > >
> > >Name one republic America's created.
> > >

> > the Phillipines, Panama, Haiti, Japan, West Germany...
>
> I think others had hands in setting up Japan and (W) Germany at the
> end of WWII.

West Germany, yes, partially England and France.

Who else helped with Japan?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |