Re: Florida! (was Re: Knoppix ISO image is 715MB - How Do I burn it ?)

Thus spake Travis Crump (pretzalz@techhouse.org):

> Paul Johnson wrote:
> >On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 02:18:19PM -0400, Stephen Touset wrote:
> >
> >>Name one "democracy" we've set up. I'll bet you my right knuckle that
> >>each and every one is a democracy in name only, and a republic in
> >>practice.
> >

> >Not even a republic.  Nicaragua: Dictatorship.  Afghanistan (America
> >brought Osama to power to begin with): Dictatorship.  Iraq (America
> >installed Saddam): Dictatorship.
> >
> >Name one republic America's created.
> >

> the Phillipines, Panama, Haiti, Japan, West Germany...

I think others had hands in setting up Japan and (W) Germany at the
end of WWII.

--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |