Re: virtual servers vs dedicated servers

Hi,

My experience with JohnCompanies virtual servers Debian chroot over RH.
I am running MySQL, and providing some hosting services, then I needed to assing some quota to usergroups, that was my only problem. Because I have to assign the values from RH, which was not to difficult with a small script. But that was the only time that I remember that I was using Debian over RH. Besides that I only can say great things about the server service.