Re: virtual servers vs dedicated servers

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:39:28 +1000, John Habermann wrote:

> in our biggest month. The new midgard cms runs on a mysql backend so
> there will probably make a reasonably demand on system resources but I

	You could consider a PostgreSQL-based system.  It will demand
less if the application makes use of the DBMS features, and it will know
better how to share resources with other instances in a shared server.
MySQL is just too immature for that, besides forcing the application to be
bigger and slower.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra