Re: PCAnywhere and IPCHAINS

Hello nate,
   When I try to some REDIRECT in ipchains, I got the following message:
ipchains: No target by that name (Maybe this kernel doesn't support transparent
proxying?)
Could this cause the problem?
I'm using Linux wira 2.2.20 #1 Sat Apr 20 11:45:28 EST 2002 i686 unknown.
   I've executed tcpdump, no connection to the internal IP for the internal
interface.

Thanks.

Regards,
Simon.