PCAnywhere and IPCHAINS

Hello all,
   Thanks in advance for any helps.
I've searched through the internet to find information on how to allow
PCAnywhere connection from external interface into an internal server
under ipchains' control.
   The server running the ipchains has MASQ running on it already, the
internal servers are able to communicate with external SMTP and DNS
servers.
   I've executed the following commands:
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L externalip 5631 -R internalip 5631
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L externalip 5631 -R internalip 5631
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L externalip 5632 -R internalip 5632
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L externalip 5632 -R internalip 5632
ipmasqadm autofw -A -r tcp 5631 5632 -h internalip
ipmasqadm autofw -A -r udp 5631 5632 -h internalip
   And for ipchains, I've allow 5631 and 5632 connection from the
external
interface, I even log it and able to see the connection accepted in the
syslog.
   But I keep getting timeouted in PCAnywhere when try to connect to
the external IP, I'm not sure how to check whether the connection being
redirected to the internal server or not.
   What else did I miss out here?

Thanks.

Regards,
Simon.

--
Simon Tneoh Chee-Boon simon.tneoh@mybiz.net
Senior Technologist MyBiz International Limited