Re: Fas anyone gotten fwbuilder to work?

I haven't tried, but it really is on my 'todo' list and I expect to start working on this soon as I want to build iptables rules using a GUI. Check Point's well GUI-ified Firewall-1 is too expensive for me, you see ;)

When you get it working, please post any issues you find back to the list so I may profit from your hard work ;)

Kind regards,

Adam Barton.

stan wrote:

I'm trying to et fwbuilder to work. I've tried on a testing machine that I
just updated today _and_ and unstable machine. In both cases when I try to
run it, it complains about npt finding some files. Looks like the files are
in /usr/share/fwbuilder/*. But it can't find them.
Is there an environment variable, or something that I need to set?