libOL.so.1

I have an old machine that I keep up to date with unstable which does not
do any real work in case of disaster.  All being well I then propagate the
new stuff to other Debian unstable boxes on which I am doing real work.

This morning I upgraded as usual, and all seemed well.  One of the things
that I do to make sure it is still working is some trivial KDE games (thinly
disguised excuse I know but anything more would bring this machine to
its knees its so slow.

Now I find that in the ldd output for kmines there is a library called
lib0L.so.1, which does not exist anywhere.

Using ldd it seems that libkdegames.so.1 references it, but obviously did
not bring in a dependancy for it.  apt-file can not find it either, which
suggests that it is a mistake and not deliberate.

Has anyone else noticed this.  I could not find anything in BTS, but
my usual starting point would have been packages.debian.org and
of course that is still down so I may have missed something.

David