Re: Vipul's Razor

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 at 18:38 GMT, Stephen penned:
> Good Day Folks,
>
> I'm running Stable, and have installed SAssassin, and configured it to
> work with Exim3. Now, I am interested in using Vipul's Razor with this
> combination, and so far have installed it. However, I cannot find any
> configuration Docs, just a changelog. This is the version from Stable.
>
> Does anyone have any advice/help for me? I'm searching the web, but I
> haven't found anything Debian specific, yet.

I'm using all three on unstable -- when I installed SA, razor was also
installed, and it "just worked" ... I believe that SA's default on
debian is to use razor if installed.  I don't know if that would be the
case if they're installed on separate occasions.

I would suggest searching for razor in `man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf`

I thought I remembered seeing the term 'razor' in the SA headers of my
email, but now I can't find it ....

--
monique