Vipul's Razor

Good Day Folks,

I'm running Stable, and have installed SAssassin, and configured it to
work with Exim3. Now, I am interested in using Vipul's Razor with this
combination, and so far have installed it. However, I cannot find any
configuration Docs, just a changelog. This is the version from Stable.

Does anyone have any advice/help for me? I'm searching the web, but I
haven't found anything Debian specific, yet.

--
Steve
Das Machine ist nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben.  Is too