Re: booting to serial console

Thank you for your help! The console now works, but it gets locked after
the boot message about portmap and before the login prompt (or before
single-user password prompt). I need to restart the client on the other
end of the serial line (I use 'tip' under FreeBSD for that) to be able to
login on the serial console.

What could be the reason? Maybe speed get changed somewhere? I set 9600...

Thanks,
Alex