This is not the rescue floppy

Hello, I'm new to installing Debian so I'm a bit lost in all this.

I'm installing the latest Debian, I have just run Install kernel and driver
modules and after it finds the rescue.bin file I get the message "This is not
the Rescue Floppy. Please place the Rescue Floppy in the second floppy drive
and try again."

Now a couple of complications... I'm installing on a diskless machine from
NFS mounted install images to a blank NFS root drive. All the NFS stuff is
working but I'm not entirely sure how to structure the install CDs for the
installer... How can I compile iso 1 and 2 to make a single archive for the
installer?

Anyway, the only boot tftp image that worked was idepci, so I'm using that.
Under images-1.44/ there is a rescue.bin, but also there is a rescue.bin in
images-1.44/idepci ... Which should I be using? I've tried both anyway. I
also tried pointing the installer at the main debian web site but that didn't
work either.

Oh, and why does it say "second floppy drive".. I havn't got any at all!

I tried continuing on to installing the base system which goes for a couple
of minutes extracting files then errors.. I assume this is because the
previous bit didn't work.

A bit of guidance would be very appreciated! Also, I apologise if I've fallen
into any newbie traps that just end up polluting the list.

Thanks,

Chris Tallon