packages.debian.org?

I thought that the Debian website was supposed to be fully functional, again. I can access www.debian.org with no problems, but I can not get to packages.debian.org. I wanted to browse through a few listings there, but I am still getting the message saying that the site is down and directing me to the original press release. When is "Packages" likely to be up and running again? There are some things that I find it more useful than apt-cache for (like general browsing when you are not looking for anything in particular, but just want to see what catches your eye) and I would like to be able to use it again.

--
Marc Shapiro

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger ? learn how here! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize