Re: Advice on usb pendrive purchase

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:21:17 -0300 (ART)
"Hugo S. Carrer" <hscarrer@efn.unc.edu.ar> wrote:

> I'm looking for a usb pendrive - keychain,(or whatever the name is)
> but don't know jack about'em. Of course I want to buy the most
> Linux-Debian friendly one I can afford.

Like Karsten said, they should pretty much all work - there's not a lot
of significant variation in the technology. Personally, I can vouch for
my Mushkin unit. I picked it up online on the strength of
recommendations, and it hasn't disappointed me. I haven't tried
reformatting it, since I need to use it with Windows machines at work.
But I've had no problems at all with using it under 2K/XP/Debian. From
what I've read, it's one of the faster units around as well.

--
Todd Pytel

Signature attached
PGP Key ID 77B1C00C