Re: Spamassassin on Debian HOWTO?

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 07:41:55PM -0700, Lucas Albers wrote:

> Here are directions on recompiling testing mimedefang for stable.
> It was trivial to backport it.
> I made a complete new chroot installation built mimedefang for stable on a
> stable from the testing release, installed it, installed sendmail, and was
> done. Sent some mail and it came out alright.

Thanks.  I will try it this weekend -- I'm too angry and frustrated
right now to trust myself with a production server.  (No, not just
because of this.)

BTW, please don't copy me and also post to the list.  I do read the
list and I don't need two copies.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading