Re: Dependencies of the Damned!

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 11:52:56AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> I don't understand. There's no package called libxrender1.1 in any
> Debian distribution, and no mention of it in any other package's
> dependencies. Where are you getting it from?

Hmm.  From

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody/gnome2.2/

That's an unofficial Woody backport of GNOME 2.2.  I'm going to comment that
out and apt-get update, then see what happens.

Okay, it's installing libgtk2.0-dev, which should let me compile avidemux.

And it does.  Thanks, Colin.  I had completely forgotten adding that mirror
to my sources.list file.

Debian-user triumphs again.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to