Re: Mozilla fonts

Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:
I think my fonts are screwed up in Mozilla 1.0.0...

Under Preferences > Appearance > Fonts, everything is set to "Agfa Monotype-andale mono-iso8859-1" and Slashdot renders in full monospace.

What does everyone else's fonts section have by default? I'm using Mozilla 1.0.0 from a .mozilla generated with 1.5, so that might have screwed things up on my end.

Thanks in advance.

My experience is in order to get fonts right you start out with a new .mozilla dir, i.e. wipe out the old one and let him begin anew, unless you have a dir that works right. What is shown depends on whether you have TTF enabled or not and other factors that only the cognoscendi are familiar with ;-)

Hugo.