Re: XF4.3 Repository

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 05:38:30PM -0000, Martin J Hooper wrote:
> Does anyone have a source for X4.3?
>
> I have debs for ATI drivers but they are not compatible with 4.2
> which is what I am running.  Cheers!

  You might want to look at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200312/msg00006.html. Quoting DWN piece about it:

    Public X Strike Force Repositories. Branden Robinson announced the
    availability of anonymous, read-only, public access to the X Strike
    Force Subversion repositories via the Subversion protocol. Write
    access is restricted to people with SSH access to the host. Branches
    include XFree86 4.1.0, 4.2.1 and 4.3.0.

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I