OT: Thunderbird 0.4 "feels" better

Just wanted to say that with today's apt-get upgrade I got the thunderbird 0.4 upgrade, and it just "feels" better. It somehow feels peppier/more responsive. Of course I haven't used it long enough to see what doesn't work still, but so far . . . .

I realize this isn't really a Debian thing (except for the package maintainer. Thanks!), but still, it's just indicative of the pleasant nature of running Debian GNU/Linux as opposed to that _other_ OS.

--
Kent