Re: Question about Jigdo

Hi,

Yes, I know I haven't wasted *the download*; the cd's, however, might be wasted. So, still wondering -- I /will/ test them eventually anyway ;) -- can cd's from 20031214 and 20031218 be used together to install a (working) Debian (Sid) install?

h: Krisse

bob parker wrote:
You have never wasted the cds entirely with jigdo. You can use them for the source of the next download cycle. Or better yet, if you have the iso's on your hard drive you do it all quicker by mounting them through the loop device. I've found that it pays to use all images as source all templates because packages may be moved from one image to another to restrict the iso sizes etc.

HTH
Bob