ethernet error?

Just recently, I'm getting a most peculiar message popping up on my
screen about once every 30 seconds or so:

DROPPED IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.0.2 DST=192.168.0.255 LEN=129 TOS=0x00
PREC=0x00 TTL=64 ID=0 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=631 LEN=109

I have three machines on my network, and only this machine (192.168.0.2)
is displaying this message. It only shows up when I'm at the console - I
don't see it in X, not even in an Xterm.

I'm beginning to suspect a hardware error. Some of you might recall that
last week I also asked about another message that was popping up on my
screen (but very infrequently):

spurious 8529A interrupt: IRQ7

A couple of people wrote back that this was a hardware error. I don't
know if there is any relationship between this "spurious" error and the
ethernet error.

I'm curious if anybody has a clue about what's going on.

thanks in advance,
Robert