Re: ugly fonts in gtk 1.2 apps

Toshiro <toshiro@internet.com.uy> wrote:

> I'm running sid and all the old gtk apps (jpilot for example) have a very ugly
> set of fonts. Anybody know how to fix the fonts?

Well, I just solved this problem: You have to use antialiased-fonts, so put
a "export GDK_USE_XFT='1'" in you ~/.bash_profile or ~/.bashrc

HTH & Good Night

Julius

P.S.: Don't forget to rebbot or restart Xserver an Xfontserver...

--
Julius Plenz   Email:    <jp@cvmx.de>         _|_ PGP-KeyID: 0xC13CD13F
               Homepage: julius.homelinux.com  |  ICQ:       #129455376