Re: can't get screen to work for XFree86 in Debian

Hi Ashley,
I had a similar problem but mine was proably due to a
old video card i was using .. I resolved it using dpkg
and tied to configure it with that .. and got X
working that way ,ight be an option to explore...
dunno if this helps much.
Medi

 --- Ashley Hinton
<dangerobbySPAMSUCKS@paradise.net.nz> wrote: > I'm
installing Debian 3.0 r.2 from CD, but am unable