Re: Bitmap editor

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:01:09AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am looking for a bitmap editor in woody. (You know, to edit the mini
> button xpm bitmaps)
> I have used it and I thought it was called "bitmap", apparently not.

Maybe you are referring to pixmap.

In these situations it is sometimes a good idea to search by category.
Go in dselect or aptitude and look through the graphics section. There
are quite a few items listed but it shouldn't take more than a few minutes
to scan through the list. And you might even find interesting news programs
you didn't even know existed.

Bijan
--
Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com>