Re: Americas army

I reinstalled the nvidia drivers because I thought that an upgrade may
have overridden the nvidia GL drivers. Now glxinfo shows the GL_EXT_bgra
extension and direct rendering is enable ...

Now when I run armyops I get the following error:

Could not load OpenGL library

History:

Exiting due to error

Any ideas? Other GL programs run including tuxkart, tuxracer and  GL
xscreensavers which did not work before.

 Would be nice to form a armyops debain clan . I used to play AA when it
first came on windoze.

Cheers

Paul

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 17:19, Paul Johnson wrote:
--

 .''`.     Paul William
: :'  :    Debian admin and user