Problems with Debian merchandise vendors

I'm trying to buy some simple Debian stickers for a laptop, and going
down the list of vendors on http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise has
been a disappointing experience.  You should consider removing three of
these vendors.

DebianShop:  page is completely blank.

CopyLeft:  accepts orders, but does not ship them.  Ever.  No matter what
you ordered.  (They don't charge the credit card either, which is why they
haven't been sued out of existence.)  Nearly every "discussion/comment
board" on every item has turned into a list of people complaining,
"the order has been there for weeks/months, but nothing ever happens."
Some of those complaints have been there since the beginning of this year.
I waited 8 weeks and then gave up.

Their "cancel order" button is broken.  All of their email addresses that
they list bounce with no-such-user.  I'm consider calling up the number
listed in whois, just because sloppy dishonest admins deserve all the
abuse they can get.  (Speaking as a former (honest) admin.)

HackerStickers:  Handled through PayPal.  Trying to view/update/change a
shopping cart causes a paypal error, "not an approved shopping cart".
Might just be a transiet problem.

I'm gonna try CafePress, which doesn't sell normal stickers, but does sell
car stickers.  Maybe the outside of a laptop is close enough to a car.  :-)

--
LUKE:  Is Perl better than Python?
YODA:  No... no... no.  Quicker, easier, more seductive.