Re: ssh & X11 Authentication Issue - Advice Please

> Anonymous coward <trevor@yarde.com> writes: I have to admit that is funny =)

> I would first check /etc/ssh/sshd_config in `aspen', and see if
> "ChallengeResponseAuthentication" is enabled.

I made this change in my $home/.ssh/config file. If I am not mistake,
I am fairly new to this ssh stuff, this would be my user config that
would take presidence over my system wide settings.

$home/.ssh/config
ForwardAgent yes
ForwardX11 yes
ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes  <-- I just entered this - no
noticable change

Chris,
  I also made a change and added the 'PasswordAuthenticaton no', for
testing. At this point I can get to the 1st server, but then I am
denied access to the other servers. This has me thinking that maybe my
keys are botched up a bit ? Maybe I need to start from scratch on
setting this up.. or perhals simply add more keys..

  X11 forwarding is not the problem, this is for X... correct ?  the
authentication issue.. that is bothering me is the password
prompting..  That would be key related .. ??

  Like how I tell and ask at the same time =) ?