Re: yet another NVIDIA problem (4496) :-)
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 05:52:11PM -0800, Alvin Oga wrote:
> > if they went away .. we'd have to bitch about ati/matrox :-0
> We already had that argument. Matrox lost. And we had the ATI/3dfx
> debate. 3dfx lost.
whose left ??
maybe its a good sign, that the industry needs to abondon svga
style outputs and come intot he digital age of display
- even the lcd uses 50yr old "display" technology
for backward compatibility
- start the mice, squirrels, gorrilla and baboons running down the
- mice ------> the experimenters
- squirrel --> those the power the experiment
- gorrilla --> those the market the experiment
- baboons ---> humm ??