Re: My email is rejected by some sites

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 2:34 pm, Joerg Rossdeutscher wrote:
> Am Di, den 16.12.2003 schrieb Wesley J Landaker um 22:15:
> > On Tuesday 16 December 2003 1:56 pm, Joerg Rossdeutscher wrote:
> > > Don't do somethink risky if you not /really/ need that. And you
> > > absolutely don't need a mailserver at home.
> >
> > I'm so glad that you agree with me! I support the position that
> > *anything* that is not *strictly* *necessary* (as defined by the
> > technology nobility) should be illegal. I have some further
> > propositions that go along with this:
>
> *plonk* due nonsense and complaining about stuff I didn't even write.

The "nonsense" is called satire, and is meant to show where the
principles of things will take us if we apply them to anything else. If
we don't careful guard our freedoms, we will loose them.

You didn't seem to catch the irony or the satire, so I had to keep it
going. Sorry if you were offended. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker - wjl@icecavern.net