Exim3, with spamassasin, mailscanner and Clam-AV upgrade to Exim4

Hi,

I'm about to upgrade from exim3 to exim4. I only have one domain, but I
have two separat exim conf pretty much according to the mailscanner
README.Debian.
If I do a apt-get install exim4
Can i use the ./convert4r4 for both conf files and still have a working
system?
Have anybody made a similar upgrade, are there any fallingpits, is there
mayby a good howto (that I havnt found)?

Then I have one more question, can I in a easy way convert the exim mBox
to maildir (and still keep the mail in /var/spool/mail/$user) inorder to
use Courier-IMAPd so that I can also use a good webserver to check my
mail when on the run?

Cheers,
Joakim