Re: Knoppix saving data

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 10:33, Gruessle wrote:
> I am trying to use the XFree86 config data from knoppix for Debian.
> Do you have any solutions I could use besides typing that whole thing in
> by hand?

send a mail for yourself?
save to a floppy?
install knoppix's autoconfig tools into your deb?
install your knoppix with hdinstall and apt-get upgrade it to have a
deb?
use X -configure in your deb insteed of using knoppix's autoconfig tool?
mount hour hdd into knoppix and save there?
do it as root in knoppix, so you access more than your desktop?
print and scan it?

did i miss something? :)