Re: Sreelal Chandrasenan

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:07:19PM -0800, Raquel Rice wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:04:53 -0500
> charlie derr <cderr@simons-rock.edu> wrote:
>
> > Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
> > > WTF is going on?  Why is this guy bombarding the list with junk?
> > >  It's
> > > not even proper spam!
> > >
> > > Can somebody block him or something?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Jon
> > >

> > Here's his reply to my note from a few minutes ago.  So he
> > obviously wouldn't mind being blocked (if there's anyone paying
> > attention that can help before everything left in some buffer gets
> > sent).
> >

> Maybe his tune would change if whoever's names are on the private
> phone list knew that he was sending their phone numbers all over the
> world?

I'm not sure why you think his "tune" needs changing.
The reply that Charlie posted (which you have snipped) seems to state
pretty clearly that Sreelal fixed the problem as soon as he was aware
of it... and offers aplogies for flooding the list.

	Cheers!
--
         I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad